Intern’s Corner (Blog)
Intra-Intern Moot Court Competition
The firm is dedicated towards creating a comprehensive work experience for all our interns. Apart from engaging them in legal research and drafting, we also give them a platform to work on the oral and written advocacy skills – by either drafting an article or participating in our monthly moot.
The problem questions for the moot are crafted by our Practice Heads. To judge the moots, we invite Senior Advocates of the Calcutta High Court. This process has been extremely rewarding for the interns as they receive constructive feedback from seasoned practitioners.
- June 2020 - Knowledge partner, National Online Moot Court Competition by Adamas University
- December 2019 - Title sponsor, Indian Mediation Week hosted by National University of Juridical Science, Kolkata
- August 2018 - Title sponsor, International Conclave on conflict resolution hosted by National University of Juridical Science, Kolkata
- June 2018 - Financial Sponsor, Dr Rajendra Prasad Memorial Parliamentary Debate 2018 hosted by Calcutta University
- January 2018 - Title sponsor, Indian Mediation Week hosted by National University of Juridical Science, Kolkata